Friday, June 5, 2009

Wolverine

Okay, so this movie came out months ago, but David and I finally got to see it on a date night last week. The reviews were horrible. I was disappointed that the reviews were bad bad and debated spending $9.75 per person to see a rotten tomato. But, we just couldn't help ourselves. And, I thought it was great. It was TONS better than X3...hands down, but then again, I was totally disappointed in X3. I don't know why I bother listening to the critics.


Top Three Things I Loved About This Movie:

1.) I thought the cast was great. I was thrilled to see my little hobbit buddy, Dominic Monaghan. I really enjoyed Liev Schreiber and Ryan Reynolds. I don't recall seeing Will.i.am in other movies, but thoroughly enjoyed him, too. Okay, don't worry, I haven't forgotten the main man Hugh Jackman....yes, I thoroughly enjoyed his character, too. Who didn't, right?

2.) I love prequels. What can I say, all these new old movies coming out with histories are great! And I can't lie, I love sequels, Harry Potter, X-men, LOTR, Batman, Twilight etc etc etc.

3.) And who can pass up a great, comic/sci-fi, blow-em up, love story with car chases, fighting and sibling rivalry? Well, obviously not me.

1 comment:

  1. I know you are lusting!

    Praying for your thyroid procedure to be quick and easy. Call me if you need help.

    Your garden looks great!

    ReplyDelete