Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tribute to Natalie:

My husband and I have a very special babysitter, Natalie. She is plenty cool apart from her babysitting duties, and I am sure that adds to her specialness. So for graduation, I made her a quilt. Now, she might of just been being nice by saying she liked the quilt when she was actually thinking, "be polite to the old woman who made me an ugly quilt." Regardless we still love her and will miss her when she goes to college.

Since I don't have the time to write 2009 great things about her, I thought I'd name 9 in no particular order. And let's have a pretend toast for her at the end....just for fun.


  1. She is beautiful. Seriously, great hair, great eyes and great skin. Not that beauty is a requirement for babysitting, but she is, so I thought I'd mention it. Oh yeah, she is beautiful inside, too. awhhhh.
  2. She is so much fun. She makes me laugh...a lot.
  3. She adores my very energetic, four year old son and my sweet little two year old daughter. This is HUGE.
  4. She is very smart...or at least I think she is, I've never seen her report card, but she strikes me as very smart.
  5. She reads my blog! Obviously she is cool.
  6. She doesn't mind having frozen pizza and "place and bake" cookies nearly every-single-time she comes over.
  7. I totally trust her and she is a great role model for my kids.
  8. She has the voice of an angel. Seriously, awesome voice.
  9. Geesh, nine came fast. Most importantly, She has a great heart for the Lord. She has an awesome family, she is hardworking, got a good head on her shoulders, awesome friends and I really love the girl.


So, here's to Natalie.

2 comments:

  1. As an owner of one of your quilts, I am sure Natalie really does love the one you made for her. That is so thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...that totally make me tear up. She is great. You need to make sure her parents read this blog post. How sweet.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete