Taking pictures of oneself is not the ideal situation, but here's a lookie. It looks much more reddish/purple in real-life. By the way, there shouldn't have been any purple.....So, my husband always thinks I should be more interested in my fashion. I agree. Usually I take my style out on my hair. Since, however, it is as short as I will allow it to go, the only other option is to color it. So, my husband says, "if you're going to do it, really do it." So I bought a color called "Light Auburn Black...Midnight Ruby." In reality that means slightly purple. ...I wish they would have mentioned that. So I am resorting to the fact that it's summer and it's fun....and I think my husband really does think it's cute. I, on the other hand, am still getting used to it...I am hoping some of the WILDNESS will come out.
At least it's permanent.
Well, I can't see the color all that well, but I love it this short! And I'm a fan of expressing creativity through hair anyway... so I say good job!
ReplyDeleteI really like your hair color....very chic. I liked you before you colored it too. You are one of my favorites.
ReplyDelete