Thursday, June 18, 2009

How often is too often!

I am talking about blogging. I have been trying to decide how frequently I should blog. At first I thought weekly should about do it. Then it dawned on me that this is my blog, although I really like that you are reading it and are interested in my rambling, ultimately I am doing this for me. So this week I am blogging twice. And the satisfying part is the lack of excitement this blog holds, but one day I'll look back and remember that this time back in 2009....


So most of my Mid-TN friends will agree that all of these tornadoes are becoming ridiculous. Grant it, I want to continue to receive these warnings, but they have been daily this week. Last night, my husband was doing some recording and I had just finished up dinner at my mothers and was getting the kids ready for bedtime when a tornado warning appeared. If you've been to my house you know that it is no place to hang out during a tornado. SO I had to usher the kids back out into the dark and drive back to my mother's house. Of course this is well worth it if the tornado was right on top of us, but it's an effort otherwise. Then my dearest husband called me from the middle of the warning area to say he's on the interstate driving home. Good GRIEF as if I wasn't stressed enough! But as you well know, we're safe and sound and waiting this evenings impending storms.


1 comment:

  1. Tornadoes in June are ridiculous. I was at Panera Bread. I just kept studying right beside all the glass windows. LOL. I figured they would have made an announcement if it was headed our way.

    ReplyDelete