
Okay, so there is just stuff I want to blog about. You may not be interested; and that's okay, I may be bored to tears with your thoughts as well.
This is actually my second blog. I have a blog about my family garden and I love my garden blog and will continue to update that weekly, so check it out, too. The thing is, I want to talk about other stuff like the kids, books I've read, music I listen to, vacations, family fun, food I eat and anything else. And, my garden blog is just not the place to do that.
So, here we are. Post #1 on May 14th.
This is actually my second blog. I have a blog about my family garden and I love my garden blog and will continue to update that weekly, so check it out, too. The thing is, I want to talk about other stuff like the kids, books I've read, music I listen to, vacations, family fun, food I eat and anything else. And, my garden blog is just not the place to do that.
So, here we are. Post #1 on May 14th.
No comments:
Post a Comment